Welcome to Wuzhen West Scenic Zone. It's our pleasure to provide you with a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable tour experience. Please pay attention to the following articles before purchasing the tickets, once purchasing the tickets is regarded that you understand and agree to the followings:
· The admission tickets are only valid on the day they are purchased. Overnight visitors who wish to go in and out several times need to apply for a pass card at the Check-in Gate Office in Visitor Center.
· Tickets cannot be changed or refunded once printed. Discounted tickets are only for appointed individuals and are not transferable.
· Your ticket includes visiting to all museums, galleries and gardens, except MuXin Art Museum.
· Museums and galleries are closed after 17:00 in winter and 17:30 in summer.
· Sometimes we might close down a museum or a gallery temporarily for maintenance.
· During the times when it is too crowded, please help us to keep order.
· Canals in this scenic zone are deep and dangerous, so please be careful. The minors and the seniors must always be accompanied by adults.
· Please cooperate with security personnel in checking handbags, parcels and articles of any kind when necessary. The checking point can be at entrance or anywhere in the scenic zone.
· Our Luggage Service will transport your luggage to your Hotel/Guesthouse and back to Visitor Center free of charge. Please contact Luggage Service.
· Large boxes and equipments must go through our Luggage Service.
· There are private houses in the scenic zone. Please pay attention not to entering a private house without permission.
· Please help us keep the scenic area clean.
· The scenic zone is equipped with Surveillance Cameras.
· Restriction might be imposed on the total number of visitors on the site.
· All kinds of inflammable or explosives.
· Chewing gum.
· Loudspeakers used by tour guides.
· Balance car or electric scooter.
· Pets(except the service animals)
· Aerial photography and remote control equipment and similar models(including any forms) without proper permission.
· Swimming, fishing and picking flowers.
· Display of any flags, banners & emblems of any kind without permission.
· All forms of commercial photography and filming (digital/analogue) without proper permission. If having such requirements, you must apply for it to Scenic Management Department in advance (We advise you to consult with Scenic Management Department in advance ).
· Breaking in unopened attractions, museums and construction site.
· Blocking fire fighting access in the scenic zone.
· All behaviors of destroying and polluting environment, damaging the cultural relic and operations of related facilities, disturbing public order and visitors' relaxation.
· Smoking is strictly forbidden in NO-SMOKING zones.
· Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas.
· During the times when it is too crowded, filming and photographing with tripod on the bridge and narrow place.
For the sake of public order and tourists' safety, we may copy or record the image or sound of any person in the scenic area without advance notice.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to those who fail to comply with our management rules, and whose behaviors are illegal, dangerous and offensive, or if such people have been already in the scenic area.
We may sometimes change the opening hours, close museums temporarily, restrict the number of visitors, postpone or cancel activities without advance notice for the following reasons: maximum capacity of the scenic zone, terrible weather or special events; for security and order purpose; to maintain facilities, or any other circumstances as required.
"We" mentioned in the text refer Construction Management Committee of Wuzhen International Tourism Zone and Wuzhen Tourism Co., Ltd.
Complainte： 0573 - 8873 1234
Guide service： 0573 - 8873 1055
Lost and found：0573 - 8873 1066